Mid Century Modern Pilot Console Stereo Cabinet with 70s Era Components
This 1950s era Pilot console stereo cabinet came to use completely empty. We had this lovely cabinet re-mixed with all two 1970s era Modular Component Systems stereo speakers, receiver, and a BSR McDonald 310 turntable. Now this retro darling looks great and sounds even better.
- Stereo specs:
- Two 3-way Modular Component Systems 3-way, 8 ohm speakers
- One Modular Component Systems 3223 Stereo Receiver
- One BSR McDonald 310 turntable
Why fuss around trying to rehab an old system when you can have this lovingly rehabbed Mid Century record playing, AM/FM beauty. Stereo sounds fantastic, record player works, speakers are powerful. The cabinet has very minimal wear from age. Clean top and sides, one small break in the caning on the front and small dark spots above left panel (see photos). Please note that decades old electronics are fickle. This machine works now, but we make no guarantees on it working down the line. Buy at your own risk.
49″ Long x 17.25″ Deep x 32″ High
Updated with 1970s vintage stereo components
Fisher,Scott,Pilot, & other high-end stereo consoles (CSP&E)
- I had a Sylvania console with a Dual turntable. In 2016 the Sylvania amplifier started smoking one afternoon while I was playing it. I got rid of it,I kept the Dual turntable however, the turntable stop playing at the correct speed, it just played a l…1
- Take out the motor and take it apart. Clean out all the grease from the bearings with lighter fluid or kerosene. Use white lithium grease in it's place. That should bring it back up to speed
Pilot Danish Modern Phonograph Console Tube Stereo Amp 1064 System Mid Century
SoldSee similar items$750.00Buy It Now, $200.00 Shipping, eBay Money Back Guarantee
Seller:hvantiques✉️(772)100%, Location:Williamsburg, Massachusetts, Ships to: US, Item:123347924402PILOT DANISH MODERN PHONOGRAPH CONSOLE TUBE STEREO AMP 1064 SYSTEM MID CENTURY. Pilot Console Video will open in a new window Using the mobile app? Copy this link into your browser: Rare Mid Century Modern Pilot Stereo Console with 1064 Amplifier/Preamp, Garrard changer and auxiliary speaker about 1959. Louver top console has a footprint of about 26" x 18"and is about 25" high on base.Console sits on wheelable base as shown.Separate speaker is 18" high.Cabinet is in good condition for age with great appearance. Has small marks, scratches and imperfections. Base on bottom platform has some relevant wear as shown.Amp has been gone through, cleaned and recapped. Works and sounds excellent.Amp uses PP 6BQ5 in stereo, similarly to a 232 amp with many 12AX7's in front end and 5AR4 rectifier. Turntable plays and changes records. Speakers work and sound good. Amp could also be used to drive quality modern speakers of good efficiency. About 15-20 watts per channel. Sold "as is" due to age, but guaranteed to arrive working. As with all vintage electronics, small issues may arise over time that may need fixing, ie: tubes, caps, resistors, small parts.Will be professionally packed and shipped separately in 3 boxes in the continental US ONLY.All returns accepted:ReturnsNotAccepted, Modified Item:No, Custom Bundle:No, Non-Domestic Product:No
PicClick Insights - Pilot Danish Modern Phonograph Console Tube Stereo Amp 1064 System Mid Century PicClick Exclusive
- Popularity - 0 views, 0 views per day, 15 days on eBay. 1 sold, 0 available.
- Price -
- Seller - 772+ items sold. 0% negative feedback. Great seller with very good positive feedback and over 50 ratings.
0 views, 0 views per day, 15 days on eBay. 1 sold, 0 available.
772+ items sold. 0% negative feedback. Great seller with very good positive feedback and over 50 ratings.
People Also Loved PicClick Exclusive
Console stereo pilot
.Pilot console stereo
- Round canteen water bottle
- Loot farm legit
- Pomapoo rescue puppies
- Diy modular sectional
- Account executive spectrum
- Balcony privacy ideas
- Kansas 2015 setlist
- Games like dino storm
- Behr stone walls
- Sharp tv plug
- Brother inkvestment tank refill
- Overstock sofa covers