Visual Concepts has released the NBA 2K21 update July 6 patch today! This is an unannounced title update, so players shouldnt expect much from it, though its a big download. Note that this seems to be out for last-gen platforms only (PS4, Xbox One, PC), as the current-gen (PS5, Xbox Series), got one two weeks ago.
NBA 2K21 Update July 6 Patch Notes:
Same as before, Visual Concepts has not revealed just whats in this update. We are expecting the official patch notes or details to be released later on in the day (afternoon PT). Given the NBA Finals is about to start, perhaps a player ratings update is in the cards? It is a big download, so we are expecting something to be mentioned about it.
Heres what was included in the next-gen (PS5, Xbox Series) update released two weeks ago:
From the dev team, heres the latest update, and its about MyTeam:
Once we know more, well update the post. Were keeping an eye out on the community, and if we spot anything, well update the post.
Tags:nbaNBA 2Knba 2k21Visual ConceptsSours: https://mp1st.com/news/nba-2kupdatejulydribbles-out
NBA 2K21 Update Patch Notes
Update has been released for NBA 2K21, and heres the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. This update weighs in at 20 GB and is for all versions of the game, including the next-gen PS5 and Xbox Series X|S versions of the game. It mainly includes a visual change for The Park, but there are a bunch of other minor fixes and stability improvements in this patch. Heres everything new with NBA 2K21 update
NBA 2K21 Update Patch Notes
Visual Concepts has not yet released an official list of patch notes, but there are a few noticeable changes and fixes that have already been noticed by the community. Well update this article accordingly once official patch notes are released, but for now, here are all of the changes in NBA 2K21 update
- The Park has been updated ending the seasonal theme
- College badge exploit reportedly fixed
- Reports of old shoot meter making a return (unconfirmed)
- Various other bug fixes and stability improvements
The main feature of this update is a visual change to The Park, which has been reverted to its normal state as the holiday season has come to a close. Some players have reported that the old school shoot meter has come back to the game, but these reports are unconfirmed for now. If it really is back, however, it wont be too hard to tell as more players will likely post screenshots and other proof that it exists in the game. As with all updates, this patch also includes various bug fixes and stability improvements. Theres no telling which issues have actually been addressed, but some players have reported that the college badge exploit has been fixed.
NBA 2K21 is available now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch. For more information regarding this update, the official NBA 2K site.
NBA 2K21 quietly drops a massive next gen update
Even as NBA 2K22 enters full hype mode, NBA 2K21 has released another next gen update, Version , without revealing many details yet.
Here's everything we know so far about the latest next gen update and patch notes for NBA 2K
NBA 2K21 Version - Next Gen Update & Patch Notes
While we don't have many details yet, the last next gen update released for NBA 2K21 was Version and went live on June 23,
That previous update was a mere mb on Xbox Series X|S, and seemingly marked the end of updates for NBA 2K21 as things shifted towards the development of NBA 2K
However, some gamers have noticed today that NBA 2K21 has another update locked and loaded on next gen, and the download size is way more significant than you'd expect.
On Xbox Series X|S, the download size for what we believe is Version is gb, and it's downloadable less than two months away from the launch of NBA 2K
As of now, there are no public patch notes for Version and no Courtside Report has been posted by 2K Sports as has accompanied most updates.
However, they released a similar update for current gen versions of NBA 2K21 just a few weeks ago that was 11gb on PS4 and 14gb on Xbox One.
That NBA 2K21 Update Version for current gen also never got a Courtside Report or official patch notes, and the PS4 update history only noted that it "improved the stability of the title in addition to a number of general improvements to the user experience."
NBA 2K22 will continue to dominate the conversation
For anyone who is still enjoying NBA 2K21 and looking for chatter about it, or even new players jumping onto the title now ahead of NBA 2K22's release, there likely won't be much new stuff on the way.
While MyTEAM is launching their final season tomorrow and Locker Codes continue to be added, further updates and improvements aren't really expected.
At most, this is likely a final update for NBA 2K21 that integrates some of the work that was done in preparing for the release of NBA 2K22, potentially including some final polishing on gameplay before support ends for last year's release.
On top of that, it could be setting up any potential crossover that is done between NBA 2K21 and NBA 2K
Whether that's through content you get in the new game based on playing the old one or something else is unclear.
If you're ready to look ahead to NBA 2K22, we've got all the latest details on how much it will be, how to pre order, and the various editions you can choose from here.
A new update is now available for the current-gen version of NBA 2K21*.
Things are heating up on the court, with this latest update bringing back the summer vibes to 2K Beach. We’ve also worked on updating more player likeness and, with the recent start of the WNBA season, we’ve updated some of the uniforms and court floors.
Many more fixes included to improve the overall experience of NBA 2K21 across all game modes.
- 2K Beach updated with a summer theme
- Updated another set of player likeness for current NBA players.
- Updated WNBA uniforms and court floors
- Keep an eye out for new events coming to 2K Beach in the coming weeks.
*Update is available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4; will roll out to additional platforms at a later date.
Update 2k21 patch
NBA 2K21 Update Patch Notes [NBA 2K21 Patch ] – July 6,
NBA 2K21 update (July 6, ) is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to NBA 2K21 version patch notes, the latest update added fixes, tweaks, and optimizations. Apart from this, NBA 2K21 patch also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added quality of life improvements and player likeness updates.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing a number of issues with MyCAREER and MyTEAM. Today’s NBA 2K21 patch will address a few of these issues.
NBA 2K21 Patch Notes – (July 6, )
- NBA and WNBA players likenesses improved.
- Fixed inconsistent side step pull-up jump shots.
- Fixed shot aiming issues.
- Addressed crashing issues.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Performance improvements.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Other minor fixes.
New Season Rewind Packs. You got 24 hours to pick up 9 new players from the Clippers, Nuggets & Nets including:
DM DeMarcus Cousins
DM Jamal Murray
DM Spencer Dinwiddie
PLUS new GO cards for Marcus Morris, Facundo Campazzo, Landry Shamet & more previously released top players.
Download free NBA 2K21 update on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Tags: NBA 2K21 Patch NotesPS4Xbox OneSours: https://updatecrazy.com/nba-2kupdatepatch-notes-nba-2kpatchjuly/
NBA 2K21 Patch Notes (NBA 2K21 Update ) – July 12,
NBA 2K21 patch will soon roll out on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S players. According to NBA 2K21 update patch notes, the new update added gameplay changes, balancing, and more to the game. Apart from this, NBA 2K21 patch also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues when trying to play the game online. NBA 2K21 update will fix a few of these issues.
NBA 2K21 Patch Notes (Updating..)
- Updated soundtrack in 2K Beats, with additional new music drops in The City
- Los Angeles Lakers court floor will reflect new changes for this season
- Uniform updates have been made for the following teams:
o Los Angeles Lakers (Home uniform)
o New York Knicks (City uniform)
- Updated another set of player likeness for current NBA players, including:
o Udoka Azubuike
o LaMelo Ball
o Keita Bates-Diop
o Leandro Bolmaro
o Zylan Cheatham
o Brandon Clarke
o Troy Daniels
o De’Andre Hunter
o Jaren Jackson, Jr.
o Frank Mason
o Tyrese Maxey
o Jaden McDaniels
o Johnathan Motley
o Zeke Nnaji
o Elie Okobo
o Miye Oni
o Tariq Owens
o Patrick Patterson
o Payton Pritchard
o Immanuel Quickley
o Josh Reaves
o Cameron Reynolds
o Anfernee Simons
o Robert Williams
- Addressed the vertical line remaining on screen for a period of time on Xbox Series X/S
- Reduced the effectiveness of fading three-pointers off-the-dribble, as requested by the community
- Private matchmaking is now supported during Pro-Am League Nights
- Improved load times of menus when loading into The City
- Foam fingers and boxing gloves will no longer remain equipped when going into games in The City
- Addressed community reported issues with the badge progression display on the postgame recap screen
- Resolved a rare hang that could occur upon completion of workouts in the Gatorade Gym
- Various other stability and performance issues have been addressed to further improve the overall experience in The City
- Updated the MyNBA Online load/download Draft Class option functionality
- Improvements made to the way player morale is calculated
- Resolved a player generation issue that led to inflated athletic attributes like speed and vertical as progression occurred
- Various preparations have been made for upcoming additions to MyTEAM
- Enabled Situational Substitutions for both On-the-Fly Coaching and Timeouts in Domination, Challenge, Unlimited, and Limited modes
- Addressed a rare hang that could occur when starting a multiplayer match with a specific lineup
- Various other stability and performance issues have been addressed to further improve the overall experience
- Addressed collision animations to prevent unwanted sliding.
- Fixed an issue with double-teams related exploit.
- Adjusted breakout time of in-game emotes.
- Corrected an issue with play graphics where the line for the pass would begin at MyPLAYER.
- Resolved an issue with certain settings sometimes getting reset.
- Players will no longer be able to move unrealistically while defending inbound passes.
Download free NBA 2K21 patch on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.
You will also be interested:
- Overstock mens clothes
- Short mystery scripts
- Value of macbook air 2014
- Larry miller dodge
- Miami dolphins bobblehead
- Osteen youtube
- Cdl number location
- Orochimaru eye contacts
- Cc hunter books in order
NBA 2K21 Patch Update Brings Current-Gen Many NBA and WNBA Player Likeness Changes
A new NBA 2K21 patch update recently released for the current-gen version of the game, and it was a lengthy download. However, it brought a series of visual upgrades or likeness changes that keep the realistic nature of the game moving along. That included updating the looks for certain players as well teams home courts and uniforms. In addition, one other tidbit was revealed amongst the patch notes for consideration.
NBA 2K21 patch update updated NBA players, WNBA visuals
As with most updates for NBA 2K21, a simple statement arrived with a rather large download for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles. The games update history indicated it improved the stability of the title in addition to a number of general improvements to the user experience. However, 2K also released a tweet and a new Courtside Report for Update 9 to detail what changed.
For such a large update, not a lot of information was provided, but the tweet below provides the latest details. That includes updates for WNBA uniforms and court floors along with updating more NBA player likenesses.
In addition, 2K Beach has received an updated summer theme. As fans of that part of the game have seen, theyve had other seasonal themes including Fall/Halloween and Winter/Christmas.
The new update will take a bit of time to download for those who have yet to install it. NBA 2K21 Patch Update checked in at 20 gigabytes or more on PS4 and Xbox One, so make sure theres adequate storage space available too.
Deeper look at changes in update version
After the NBA 2K21 Patch Update release, various YouTube channels broke down some of the face scan updates that arrived in the game. Those included Isaiah Joe, Kris Middleton, Thanasis Antetokounmpo, Pat Connaughton, Frank Ntilikina, Montrezl Harrell, Jared Dudley, and Solomon Hill. There were also several WNBA player likeness updates.
Check out the YouTube video below which includes over 40 players who had faces updated in NBA 2K21 Patch Update on Thursday.
In addition to the above face scan likeness updates, WNBA jerseys and court floors are updated as the new season is underway. There are also some NBA 2K Beach changes to attempt to give it that summer vibe. Fans will notice some unique touches included updated courts. Within the summer season, 2K21 will have new events for the Beach similar to other seasonal promotions.
MyTeam Season 7 is also in full swing as new content keeps dropping there, including recent Spotlight Challenges where gamers can earn an Invincible Bill Russell card for their rosters.
Visit VGRs NBA 2K page to see more coverage of 2Ks basketball game.